Website: Book Your Place
Join our insightful webinar on Financial Planning and Management, where we will equip you with the necessary skills to navigate the financial landscape effectively.
In this engaging webinar, we will delve into the fundamentals of financial planning, forecasting, and cash flow management. While these activities may not be the most thrilling for entrepreneurs, they are absolutely vital for your business’s survival and growth. Our content will focus on practical applications, demonstrating how these tools should continually evolve alongside your business.
By attending this webinar, you will achieve the following:
- Develop a solid understanding of financial terminology and responsibilities, empowering you to make informed decisions.
- Gain invaluable insights into why forecasting is an indispensable business tool. Discover how it can provide vital information to guide your strategic decision-making.
- Acquire a comprehensive understanding of how to construct forecasts and how they seamlessly integrate with other financial data. Unravel the mysteries behind this crucial financial activity.
- Enhance your ability to interpret the data derived from your forecasts. Gain confidence in analyzing and leveraging this information to drive your business forward.
Don’t miss this opportunity to master the art of financial planning and management for your small business. Join us for this engaging webinar and unlock the key to a prosperous future.
Sign up now to secure your spot!
Howard Feather (Business Advisor)
Howard has an extensive and varied working history. Before joining the banking industry some 14 years ago, he worked in many customer facing industries from pubs, clubs and hotels to recruitment and insurance, as well as working in call centres. He worked in these areas as employee, manager and owner. Then Howard joined the banking industry -14 years supporting clients with their banking needs from cashiering; financial education; managing teams across multiple sites and finishing with specialising in helping businesses and their owners understand their banking options. It is in this role where his passion for support materialised.
Throughout this time he worked with hundreds of local businesses and the one thing that makes him happier than anything, is seeing the passion that business owners have for their businesses and helping the businesses grow to their true potential.
Howard is a keen local networker, taking great pride in connecting amazing local businesses with the products and services that will help them grow.
– Brief introduction to the importance of social selling in today’s business landscape.
– Highlight the impact of social media on consumer behaviour and purchasing decisions.
What is Social Selling?
– Define social selling and its role in the sales process.
– Emphasise that it’s about building relationships and engaging with potential customers on social media platforms.
Why Social Selling Matters
– Showcase statistics or case studies illustrating the effectiveness of social selling.
– Highlight how it complements traditional sales methods and leads to increased brand visibility.
Understanding Your Audience
– Discuss the importance of knowing your target audience.
– Provide tips on researching and understanding the demographics and behaviours of your potential customers.
Choosing the Right Social Platforms
– Overview of popular social media platforms for business (LinkedIn, Twitter, Instagram, etc.).
– Discuss which platforms align best with your target audience and industry.
Optimising Your Social Profiles
– Tips for creating professional and engaging social media profiles.
– Emphasise the importance of a clear and compelling bio, profile picture, and consistent branding.
Building a Content Strategy
– Discuss the significance of valuable and relevant content.
– Provide tips for creating and sharing content that addresses your audience’s pain points and interests.
Engaging with Your Audience
– Strategies for building authentic relationships.
– Discuss the importance of responding to comments, direct messages, and participating in relevant conversations.
– Discuss common challenges in social selling and how to overcome them.
– Address issues such as time constraints, content creation, and handling negative feedback.
Continuous Learning and Adaptation
– Emphasise the dynamic nature of social media.
– Encourage continuous learning, staying updated on platform changes, and adapting strategies accordingly.