Website: Book Your Place
Promoting your business comes with a long to do list and questions!
So, join us for this PR and marketing session to learn 4 practical business promo tips.
This session is ideal if you want to
- Understand how PR and marketing will be useful for sales opportunities
- Generate publicity to spread a positive message about your services or products
- Build a positive reputation in the digital world too to enhance your brand image.
Get ready to learn how to spread a positive message about your successes to communicate with clarity and purpose!
During the session you will learn:
- Why it’s important to understand your ideal customer for sales opportunities and tips to find them – Louise will take you through an exercise to create a customer profile
- The marketing mix of channels and platforms to reach customers – Learn about the PR and marketing mix of ‘earned’, ‘paid’ and ‘owned’ media to share your products and services
- Paid vs free – when to spend and when to promote your business for free – When to pay for advertising and what to grab and use for free as you start your business journey
- The tools to experiment quickly and learn – Examples: Google digital garage and Canva
And a chance to ask your questions too!
This session will be hosted by two-time award winner Louise Chandler, a media, marketing and communications specialist. Louise’s experience is based on over 20 years experience working in TV, Radio, print and online media for BBC and Commercial brands, businesses, and services. Louise had worked with names like the BBC and Superdrug to influence and create stories of success and sharing messages about achievements.
Connect with Louise on LinkedIn and read about her creative storytelling, guest speaking and consulting work here. Visit here to discover the 14 different PR and marketing toolkits created and written by Louise for solopreneurs and business leaders.
Minimal Financial Assistance (MFA) scheme
The Growth Hub programme operates a Minimal Financial Assistance (MFA) scheme. All SMEs which receive support under this programme are being aided under the UK Subsidy Control Act (2022) and The Subsidy Control (Gross Cash Amount and Gross Cash Equivalent) Regulations (2022 No. 1186).
MFA allows a beneficiary to receive up to £315,000 of Subsidy over a three-fiscal year period (i.e. the current and previous two fiscal years). The value of MFA given is the gross cash amount or the gross cash equivalent of the subsidy. The MFA value of this webinar is £361.70.