Cherwell Business Adaptation Fund
Between £5,000 and £20,000
Applications are CLOSED
What is the grant scheme?
OxLEP Business is leading the delivery of Cherwell District Council’s Cherwell Business Adaptation Fund (CBAF), which is funded through the Government’s Additional Restrictions Grant (ARG) round two, which provides local councils with grant funding to support businesses impacted by Coronavirus restrictions.
We expect to support between 25 and 100 local businesses with grants for their projects, depending on the grant sizes requested by businesses who meet the eligibility criteria.
Business that applied needed to be based in Cherwell, and also have been in operation for at least one financial year.
Projects that businesses are looking to get funding for needed to deliver tangible outcomes aligned with at least one of the following:
- increase sustainable job creation
- increase R&D and product development
- diversification into new business markets
- increase exporting capacity (manufacturing, production and services)
- de-risked/strengthened supply chains with a focus on UK supply chains
- transition to trade globally including new EU requirements
- successful transition of business operations to net zero carbon emissions and lower carbon footprint
- enable the visitor economy to become more resilient post-pandemic
Full eligibility criteria was covered in our grant webinar on 10 May – you can watch our recordings at the bottom of this page, and in our guidance documents below.
Watch our explainer videos
You can watch an overview and breakdown of the various elements that make up the Cherwell Business Adaptation Fund.